Branding. What a big, sprawling term. In a sense, what aspect of our business isn’t impacted by branding? Luckily, I’ve got a really smart branding mind as a guest to help us out with that. Jeremy Miller is the founder of Sticky Branding and the author of the book by the same name. Jeremy drops by for a packed conversation about what you can do to make your brand a great one.
Here’s what we talked about:
- What lead to Jeremy being so interested in branding?
- What are some of the red flags that you might have a branding problem?
- When we say branding what we mean is…
- The evolution of Jeremy as a speaker
- The book is a game-changer…I hear that so often.
- What does a speaker have to deal with from a branding standpoint versus other companies?
- Who are some of the personal brands that Jeremy looks up to?
- Man, Scott Stratten’s come up so often on this show!
- Your brand is your universal truth.
- When Jeremy wrote his book he researched a lot of successful companies. The one thing that blew him away about their brands was…
- Jeremy’s website and marketing budget is how much???
- What’s in a name? A lot!
- What happens when the brand doesn’t reflect your personality?
Make sure you check out Jeremy’s site.
With all that said, I have a question. What is your brand saying about you? If someone were to look at your website, how would they say it describes you? This is something I want to help you out with (for free!). All you have to do is shoot me a link to your website at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a comment below. I will respond with my unbiased thoughts in hopes of helping you get some clarity about your brand.