What do the early days of a great speaking brand look like? Stephanie Melish, the Double-Tall, Non-Fat, No-Whip Sales Barista is a sales coach and keynote speaker. Stephanie talks about how she built her brand and shifted from a successful fundraiser and Gitomer Certified Coach to an up-and-coming speaker. Towards the end of the show, I actually put Stephanie on the hot seat to discuss her brand building and website.
Here’s some of what we talk about:
- Is Stephanie a coach who speaks or a speaker who coaches? Does it even matter?
- Stephanie talks about how her unique job interview with Jeffrey Gitomer changed opened her eyes to new possibilities.
- What were some of the early game-changers for Stephanie?
- I completely butcher the title of Gary Vaynerchuk’s book Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook.
- Snapchat? Maybe it’s time for me to take a look at that?
From the hotseat!
- What is working for Stephanie’s brand? What does she struggle with?
- Stephanie mentions a blog post from Sylvie McCracken- The 5 key mistakes that entrepreneurs make when hiring help.
- What about lead magnets?
- What is Stephanie’s greatest asset for her brand?
- What are the next steps for Stephanie?
- Stephanie talks about how she manages her branding team.
Make sure you check out Stephanie’s website. (it’s a nice site, don’t you think?)
Also, don’t forget to send me your questions about speaker websites, branding, and marketing so I can answer them on a future episode of the Get the Gigs podcast.
Hey…you know who I appreciate? You! I appreciate you for listening, subscribing, and reviewing the show. I couldn’t do this without you.